Who are we looking for to join our establishment
The people we are looking for should…
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge.
- Be motivated and have a strong commitment to the policies and programmes of AUC.
- Be able to work well in a multicultural Environment.
- Have working experience at national and/or international level.
- Be proficient in at least one of the official languages of the Organization (Arabic, English, French, and Portuguese) and have a working knowledge of a second. Additional languages are an asset.
- We do not discriminate on any ground (race, creed or sex).
- We are committed to promoting diversity in our workforce.
- We aim to achieve a broad representation of member country nationals.
- We strive to provide an environment where the contribution of each individual is valued.
- Selection of staff is normally made on a competitive basis.